Please make sure that you are eligible to apply before you register for the application process.
Register for our online application.
Fill in the application form and submit the required documents (see below).
- Choose your top four preferred research groups. You find a list of recruiting group leaders here.
Name 2 reviewers. Your reviewers will be notified once you submit your application form.
Submit your application by May 15, 2021.
Please note: You can save your application in our online portal and return later to complete it. But once you submit it, it can no longer be changed.
Please submit the following documents in one PDF file with your application:
- Transcripts and Certificates for all completed degrees
- Preliminary transcripts for degrees that are not yet completed
All required documents have to be submitted in German or English or translated into English by a certified translator.
If available, please submit the following documents in one PDF file:
- Proof of English language skills
- Certificates of scholarships, awards, or prizes
Due to the ongoing Covid19-pandemic our Admission Colloquium will take place online.
On the first day, candidates will give presentations on their Master's research and will be interviewed by several faculty members afterwards. On the second day, there will be the possibility for one-on-one interviews.